Monday, September 17, 2007

Light and Fluffy Cheesecake

I am so excited about this recipe! I made it yesterday and left for church while it was setting. DH (dear husband)got home before me and had a piece. He later asked "where did you get the cheesecake? Like I had bought it! That was a huge compliment for me. This is so easy and delicious!

Ingredients:
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese - softened
1/3 cup sugar
1 & 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
1 tsp vanilla
1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust

Mix cream cheese and sugar in bowl with beaters on medium speed until well blended.
In another bowl, whip heavy whipping cream with vanilla until fluffy. Gently fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture. Spoon mixture into crust and refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Top with any fruit or pie filling if desired.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanted a good light cheesecake recipe for Thandsgiving. I have never made a nonbake cheesecake before. But, this recipe I was albe to modify it for my diabetic mom. Instead of using real sugar I used nutrataste and an extra package of cream cheese for a stronger cheese taste. The recipe it extremely easy. I made my own graham cracker crust and refrigerated for about 48 hrs. My father and husband absolutely loved it. They had seconds...Thank you for an easy, light, yummy cheesecake recipe that will be used from now on.