1 pound carrots, peeled with tops and ends snipped
2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
2 Tablespoons honey
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
Fresh ground pepper to taste
1. Using a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add a pinch of salt.
2. Cut each carrot into several pieces. Cook for 5-6 minutes or until tender.
3. Drain carrots and return to pan.
4. Add EVOO, honey and lemon juice. Cook for about 5 minutes or until glazed.
5. Season with freshly ground pepper to taste.
6. Garnish with parsley.