This quick and easy chicken noodle casserole combines three of the best ingredients around: cheese, chicken and noodles. This casserole is fun to make and delicious to eat.
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1/2 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 pound Velveeta cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/2 a bag egg noodles
- 1 can corn
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Cook egg noodles in boiling water till chewy.
- Cook chicken in olive oil, and salt till chicken is not pink in middle, then drain oil.
- Combine cream of chicken soup, egg noodles, and chicken till boiling.
- Reduce heat, and add Velveeta cheese, corn, and pepper. Cook until all of Velveeta is melted. Remove from heat and sprinkle with parsley flakes.